[2014 – 2018] Ph.D. Computing Science, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland,
[2011 – 2012] M.Sc. Applied Computing and Information Technology, University of Bedfordshire, Luton, England, U.K.
[2004 – 2008] B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
[Jan. 2020 – Present] Tutor of Informatics 2D – Reasoning and Agents [SEM2], School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, U.K.
[Dec. 2019 – Present] Research Associate, Artificial Intelligence and its Applications Institute, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, U.K.
[2014-2019] PhD Candidate/Teaching Assistant and Demonstrator. Department of Computing Science, School of Natural and Computing Science, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, U.K.
- Taught core modules of the undergraduate degree programme in Computer Architecture and Logic, Language & Information.
[2012-2014] Lecturer. Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Adekunle Ajasin
University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
- Courses taught include: Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Programming (C & C++), Special Topics in Computer Science (Cloud Computing & Biometrics), Application of ICT in Business Development, Operations Research and Management Science.
[2009-2012] Graduate Assistant. Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
- Assisted in the practical demonstration of courses including: Introduction to Computer Science and Computer Programming (C & C++ & Java).
Voluntary Work and Extra-curricular Activities
- Member, Nigeria Computer Society.
- Founder and Project Lead, FACT corner project, https://factcorner.org/ (2020). Member, Organising Committee, The Scottish Informatics & Computer Science Alliance (SICSA) PhD Conference (2016).
- Postgraduate Research Students’ Rep., Department of Computing Science Research Committee, University of Aberdeen, U.K. (2015).
- Founding Senior Editor, Granite: Aberdeen University Postgraduate Interdisciplinary Journal. (2014–2017).
- Facilitator, MDGs Awareness Campaign, Jigawa State, Nigeria (2008).
Awards and Achievements
[2014-2017] Scholarship Award for PhD Study in the U.K. Awarded by Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), Nigeria.
[2005 and 2006] Scholarship Prize for Outstanding Student Performance, Department of Computer Science, Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State, Nigeria. Awarded by Ondo State Government, Ondo State, Nigeria.
Languages: Strong reading, writing and speaking competencies in English Language.
Logics: First-order logic, Propositional Logic, Modal Logic, Informal reasoning and dialectics.
Coding: Java, Python, R, SQL, XML /XSL, LATEX.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQL, MS Access.
Academics: Academic research, teaching, training, consultation and publishing.